Friday, December 6, 2013

Frosted Window Panes


Today was the perfect day.
Why?  I had to scrape frost off my car windows before I could drive to work!

It.  Was.  Awesome.
And no, I am not joking.  I know I’ve said it before, but being from Minnesota, well, it just isn’t the Holiday season until it’s cold outside and the frost appears.  I was so thrilled to *scrape*scrape*scrape* with my trusty snow scraper, straight from the Motherland, mind you.
So now I can relax and enjoy the season.  It's here.  It’s cold.  I’ve found my mittens and scarves; happily scraped my car windows and it’s a good, good day.

December 6, 2013.  Frost to scrape.  Everything is right in the world.





















There's so much going on in the Bay area, I don't know where to start! Here are a few of my favorites for the weekend -- Have fun!

The 2013 San Francisco Holiday Bazaar  ( this used to be called the Bizarre Bazaar)
December 7-8, 2013, 11 am to 6 pm
Concourse Exhibition Center, 620 Seventh St. (at Brannan), SF
FREE

2013 Jingletown Holiday Art Walk
Saturday-Sunday, December 7-8, 2013, 11 am to 6 pm
Sunday there will be live Bluegrass and a parade!
Jingletown Neighborhood, between the Park and Fruitvale Street bridges, Oakland
FREE

Snail Mail Social! Write letters to Santa on vintage typewriters!
Saturday December 7, 1-4pm.
Check this out on Facebook!

2013 Tiburon Holiday Festival
Saturday, December 7, 2013 | Noon to 7 pm
Downtown Tiburon
FREE




No comments:

Post a Comment